Cook Eggs The Healthy Way
Poaching eggs is a healthy preparation that enables cooking without the use of oils or butter. These egg containers will enable poaching eggs inside the microwave oven where it's cooked in steam.
Simply pour some water on each of the cups and crack open an egg into the water and place inside the microwave. Delicious and healthy eggs don't have to take too long nor be complicated to make. PerfectPoach offers a good alternative to making the best eggs you can have!
How to make your perfectly poached eggs:
- Half fill compartment with cold water.
- Crack egg into compartment using the handy integrated egg cracker.
- Top up water until egg is completely submerged.
- Gently pierce the top of the yolk once with a sharp knife
- Cover with lid
- Place the product in the centre of the microwave
- Follow the cooking chart below
8. Lift and drain poached egg using the special colander.
The power rating (wattage) specified on the packaging is for guidance only. All microwaves vary, please adjust the cooking time to suit your appliance.
Caution: Always protect hands when removing container from the microwave oven. Container or its contents may become very hot. Take extra care when draining hot water. Dishwasher safe.
Dimensions: 21.5 x 10.5 x 5cm