Gel Scar Therapy Patch
SCAR THERAPY WITHOUT SURGERY!
Bid scars and keloids goodbye without having to go through invasive surgeries, using the Gel Scar Therapy Patch.
This patch contains silicone gel which is known to effectively heal scars and keloids. Peel the patch off and stick it to the affected area for 4 to 8 hours initially, then gradually increase application to 24 hours straight. Within 2 to 4 months, the scar's appearance will either visibly decrease or will be completely gone!
It is recommended to be changed once a month.
Try this today!
Sealed Sterile Silicone Gel Scar Sheet 7.5 x 4.5cm Burn Skin Treatment Dresser Repair Heal
A great Silicone Gel Scar Dressing which is soft, thin, reusable and mildly self-adhesive (on one side) for use on scars or closed wounds. It is made from medical grade silicone and aids in softening, fading and repairing scarred skin with use over 2 to 4 months.
- Wash hands before use
- Gently clean the scar and surrounding tissue, rinse in clean warm water and thoroughly dry
- Take out silicone gel sheet
- Cut Silicone gel sheet to required size, covering scar and a small overlap over the surrounding skin
- Remove release film from silicone gel sheet. Keep the film for placing back onto gel sheet when not in use
- Apply Silicone gel sheet to scar without stretching. If necessary, a light bandage or adhesive tape will assist in keeping it in place.
- When not in use, wash Silicone gel sheet twice daily with mild soap and rinse in clean warm water. The sheet can be used for 2-4 weeks.
DO NOT USE ON OPEN WOUNDS
External application only
Avoid if allergic to silicone rubber
If you have sensitive skin, test initially on the scar for a few hours, in case of a skin reaction
1 x Silicone Gel Dressing Sheet
Size: 7.5cm x 4.5cm
Thickness: 1-2mm thick
Arrives Airtight and sealed
Store in a cool dry place
Sealed & Sterile
Material:Silicone gel patch
Size:7.5 * 4.5 cm